Inside P&C Unreserved: Episode 1
In this episode, Glaser:
- Dispels rumours that Marsh McLennan is poised to deliver a major M&A deal, describing it as "off strategy"
- Sets out his company's stance on ESG and trails a forthcoming report detailing Marsh McLennan's own progress against its targets
- Says the Aon-Willis Towers Watson deal presented a "big opportunity" for Marsh McLennan to attract new talent and cement the position as the industry's "employer of choice"
- Expresses confidence that the industry and governments would be able to devise public-private partnerships to address future pandemic risk, including in the US
- Notes Marsh McLennan was a long way away from having the kind of scale that would cause cultural challenges in terms of attracting and retaining staff.